Author
unfold: blank126
Printed File Format
PDF
Page(s)
Instruction Format
PDO
Female mannequin papercraft
Female (symbol: ♀) is the sex of an organism that produces the large non-motile ova (egg cells), the type of gamete (sex cell) that fuses with the male gamete during sexual reproduction.

A female has larger gametes than a male. Females and males are results of the anisogamous reproduction system, wherein gametes are of different sizes, unlike isogamy where they are the same size. The exact mechanism of female gamete evolution remains unknown.

image64f34ebd59cbf20c.png

lEK4I.jpg

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• female manequin .rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 480

KEVINJIMENEZ

11/27/23
Saltillo
Female mannequin papercraft
Female (symbol: ♀) is the sex of an organism that produces the large non-motile ova (egg cells), the type of gamete (sex cell) that fuses with the male gamete during sexual reproduction.

A female has larger gametes than a male. Females and males are results of the anisogamous reproduction system, wherein gametes are of different sizes, unlike isogamy where they are the same size. The exact mechanism of female gamete evolution remains unknown.

lEK4I.jpg
mixcelente

nenisZu

2/10/24
Aguascalientes, México
Papercraft maniquí femenino
Femenino (símbolo: ♀) es el sexo de un organismo que produce grandes óvulos inmóviles (óvulos), el tipo de gameto (célula sexual) que se fusiona con el gameto masculino durante la reproducción sexual.

Una hembra tiene gametos más grandes que un macho. Las hembras y los machos son el resultado del sistema de reproducción anisógamo, en el que los gametos son de diferentes tamaños, a diferencia de la isogamia, donde son del mismo tamaño. Aún se desconoce el mecanismo exacto de la evolución de los gametos femeninos.

lEK4I.jpg
lindo

Sponsored: Google Advertising