- Printed File Format
- Instruction Format
Mercedes G700 Dubai police 1/35 scale papercraft
The Dubai Police Force was founded on 1 June 1956 in Naif (a locality in the Deira side of Dubai, with the first police station being known as'Naif Fort') with only 29 members. The size of the force increased gradually, to 105 in 1960 and to 430 by 1967. In 1973, the force moved its headquarters to their current location of Al-Twar, on Al-Etihad Street in Dubai. At present, a further move is being planned to a newly constructed headquarters, again in Deira.