Armoured vehicle T-54/55 Main Battle Tank (MBT)

Eastern Hawk

4/18/15
Somewhere on Earth
Thumbnail
Resources
Wargaming.net
Author
Unknown.
Printed File Format
PDF
Page(s)
Instruction Format
PDF
Armoured Vehicle T-54/55 Main Battle Tank (MBT) Papercraft

The T-54/55 series is a series of main battle tanks (MBTs) known after the end of World War II. The first prototype appeared in March 1945 and was widely produced in 1947. It became the main tank for the armored forces of the Soviet army, the armies of the Warsaw Pact countries and many others. other country. The T-54 and T-55 tanks took part in many armed conflicts in the late 20th and early 21st centuries.
The T-54/55 became the most produced tank in history. It is estimated that 86,000 to 100,000 units have been produced. Today it has been replaced by modern vehicles such as T-62, T-64, T-72, T-80, T-90 in the Soviet army (now Russia) but is still used by more than 50 countries around the world.
Source: Wikipedia.org

P/s: The other day, a member asked me to find a T-54 kit, now I have it, but for the standard scale case, I'm still not sure because I haven't tried it, wish you success. But almost every Wargaming kit is taken from the model in the game, so it's hard to get the ratio wrong.
P/s 2: Instructions are available in PDF file. [The image above is taken from the PDF file]

LKNFt.png

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• T-54 MBT.pdf
    11.7 MB · Views: 475

tanphatdeptrai

9/16/23
Viet nam

The T-54/55 series is a series of main battle tanks (MBTs) known after the end of World War II. The first prototype appeared in March 1945 and was widely produced in 1947. It became the main tank for the armored forces of the Soviet army, the armies of the Warsaw Pact countries and many others. other country. The T-54 and T-55 tanks took part in many armed conflicts in the late 20th and early 21st centuries.
The T-54/55 became the most produced tank in history. It is estimated that 86,000 to 100,000 units have been produced. Today it has been replaced by modern vehicles such as T-62, T-64, T-72, T-80, T-90 in the Soviet army (now Russia) but is still used by more than 50 countries around the world.

P/s: The other day, a member asked me to find a T-54 kit, now I have it, but for the standard scale case, I'm still not sure because I haven't tried it, wish you success. But almost every Wargaming kit is taken from the model in the game, so it's hard to get the ratio wrong.
P/s 2: Instructions are available in PDF file. [The image above is taken from the PDF file]

LKNFt.png

Reactions: 713kerch

esi72

4/1/24
iran

LKNFt.png
So good

Sponsored: Google Advertising