Author
Denerog
Printed File Format
PDF
Page(s)
Instruction Format
Edge ID
Low Poly Bull Terrier by Denerog papercraft
The Bull Terrier, also known as the Bully , is a terrier that was bred for dog fighting and as a guard dog. Since being successfully bred, the Bull Terrier has quickly conquered fastidious dog owners with its funny face, large egg-shaped head and lovely personality. Even so, the Bull Terrier is an exceptionally strong breed. The extremely sharp killer ability makes the Bull Terrier a dangerous dog for smaller animals.

IF14K.jpg

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• Bull Terrier Denerog.pdf
    9.8 MB · Views: 1,054

charlison

10/23/23
brazil
The Bull Terrier, also known as the Bully , is a terrier that was bred for dog fighting and as a guard dog. Since being successfully bred, the Bull Terrier has quickly conquered fastidious dog owners with its funny face, large egg-shaped head and lovely personality. Even so, the Bull Terrier is an exceptionally strong breed. The extremely sharp killer ability makes the Bull Terrier a dangerous dog for smaller animals.

IF14K.jpg

yosidig

1/15/22

IF14K.jpg
cool

SuperCapivara

4/17/24
Brazil
Nice!
I have been looking for a model like this for a while... these days finding a good model for free it's almost impossible... thank you so much! I'll do it for my brother. His dog has passed out recently and I want to gift it this simple remember...

Sponsored: Google Advertising