Marvel Universe [X-men] Wolverine Ver. 4

trần thanh lâm

4/1/15
Thumbnail
Resources
Received from the internet, please help me if you know its origin.
Author
Unknown. I don't know who the author is, please help me if you know.
Printed File Format
PDO
Page(s)
Part(s)
Instruction Format
PDO
[X-men] Wolverine Ver. 4 papercraft

image6ddfb6044299e528.png

Later, Professor Charles Xavier recruits Wolverine to a new iteration of his superhero-mutant team, the X-Men where he shares a relationship to Jean Grey with Cyclops. It was later revealed that Wolverine had been sent to assassinate Xavier, who wiped Logan's memories and forced him to join the X-Men.

In X-Men #25 (1993), at the culmination of the "Fatal Attractions" crossover, the supervillain Magneto forcibly removes the adamantium from Wolverine's skeleton. This massive trauma causes his healing factor to burn out and also leads to the discovery that his claws are actually bone. Wolverine leaves the X-Men for a time, embarking on a series of adventures during which his healing factor returns. Feral by nature, Wolverine's mutation process will eventually cause him to degenerate physically into a more primitive, bestial state.

After his return to the X-Men, Cable's son Genesis kidnaps Wolverine and attempts to re-bond adamantium to his skeleton. This is unsuccessful and causes Wolverine's mutation to accelerate out of control. He is temporarily changed into a semi-sentient beast-like form. Eventually, the villain Apocalypse captures Wolverine, brainwashes him into becoming the Horseman Death, and successfully re-bonds adamantium to his skeleton. Wolverine overcomes Apocalypse's programming and returns to the X-Men.

imagecc9708cfc39b1d34.png

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• [X-men] Wolverine Ver. 4 papercraft 50cm.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 344
Sponsored: Google Advertising