Animals Wall hanging Low Poly Bulldogs wall decor

Jeane

Member
Premium
Reputation: 100%
11/25/20
527
8,379
9
France
Thumbnail
Resources
linktr.ee/QUIROGRAFT
Author
Jhon Quirometal
Printed File Format
PDF
Page(s)
32
Instruction Format
PDF
Bulldogs wall decor papercraft
In March 1875, the third Bulldog Club was founded, which still exists today. Members of this club met frequently at the Blue Post pub on Oxford Street in London. The founders of the club collected all available information about the breed and its best representatives and developed a new standard for the English Bulldog, which was published on 27 May 1875. Also, the club held its first show of the breed in 1875. Since 1878, exhibitions of the club were held annually, except during the Second World War. On 17 May 1894, the Bulldog Club was granted the status of a corporation and since then has carried the official name "The Bulldog Club, Inc.", being the oldest mono-breed dog kennel club in the world.

800 x 536 x 98 mm

bulldog.png
 
Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

  • BULLDOGS_Picture_Wall.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 547

Jerry13

New Member
Reputation: 2%
8/30/23
5
8
2
31
Jaen
Bulldogs wall decor papercraft
In March 1875, the third Bulldog Club was founded, which still exists today. Members of this club met frequently at the Blue Post pub on Oxford Street in London. The founders of the club collected all available information about the breed and its best representatives and developed a new standard for the English Bulldog, which was published on 27 May 1875. Also, the club held its first show of the breed in 1875. Since 1878, exhibitions of the club were held annually, except during the Second World War. On 17 May 1894, the Bulldog Club was granted the status of a corporation and since then has carried the official name "The Bulldog Club, Inc.", being the oldest mono-breed dog kennel club in the world.

800 x 536 x 98 mm

bulldog.png
ohk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lilin Xie

WEAREINSPIRED

New Member
Reputation: 5%
1/29/24
29
18
2
42
United Kingdom
this is
Bulldogs wall decor papercraft
In March 1875, the third Bulldog Club was founded, which still exists today. Members of this club met frequently at the Blue Post pub on Oxford Street in London. The founders of the club collected all available information about the breed and its best representatives and developed a new standard for the English Bulldog, which was published on 27 May 1875. Also, the club held its first show of the breed in 1875. Since 1878, exhibitions of the club were held annually, except during the Second World War. On 17 May 1894, the Bulldog Club was granted the status of a corporation and since then has carried the official name "The Bulldog Club, Inc.", being the oldest mono-breed dog kennel club in the world.

800 x 536 x 98 mm

bulldog.png
nice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lilin Xie
Sponsored: Google Advertising