GPM
Printed File Format
PDF
Page(s)
Part(s)
Instruction Format
PDF
Thiết giáp hạm ROMA papercraft
Roma was a battleship of the Royal Italian Navy (Regia Marina). Named after the city of Rome , this was the third battleship of the Littorio class and one of the most advanced battleships of the Royal Italian Navy during World War II . Due to escalating tensions around the world, coupled with concerns that with only two Littorio-class battleships ( Littorio and Vittorio Veneto ) and former World War I battleships, the Royal Italian Navy was still not have enough power to oppose the Mediterranean Fleet ofRoyal Navy of Britain and France, so the Italians came to the decision to build two more Littorio - class battleships , Roma and Impero . Launched four years after the first two battleships of her class, Roma received many minor design improvements, including increased buoyancy in the bow area.

bpR0d.jpg

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• RN ROMA.part1.rar
    30 MB · Views: 181
  • RN ROMA.part2.rar
    11.2 MB · Views: 165
Last edited by a moderator:

MarioBarbafiera

12/29/23
Auckland
Thiết giáp hạm ROMA papercraft
Roma was a battleship of the Royal Italian Navy (Regia Marina). Named after the city of Rome , this was the third battleship of the Littorio class and one of the most advanced battleships of the Royal Italian Navy during World War II . Due to escalating tensions around the world, coupled with concerns that with only two Littorio-class battleships ( Littorio and Vittorio Veneto ) and former World War I battleships, the Royal Italian Navy was still not have enough power to oppose the Mediterranean Fleet ofRoyal Navy of Britain and France, so the Italians came to the decision to build two more Littorio - class battleships , Roma and Impero . Launched four years after the first two battleships of her class, Roma received many minor design improvements, including increased buoyancy in the bow area.

bpR0d.jpg
My Father (Italian) built a 1:30 fully operational model of this fine ship in Johannesburg South Africa. Sadly we left it behind when we emigrated to New Zealand.

Sponsored: Google Advertising