RondiPaper
Printed File Format
PDO
Page(s)
Part(s)
Instruction Format
PDO
Thanos wall hanging low poly papercraft
Kirby had done the New Gods, which I thought was terrific. He was over at DC at the time. I came up with some things that were inspired by that. You'd think that Thanos was inspired by Darkseid, but that was not the case when I showed up. In my first Thanos drawings, if he looked like anybody, it was Metron. I had all these different gods and things I wanted to do, which became Thanos and the Titans. Roy took one look at the guy in the Metron-like chair and said: "Beef him up! If you're going to steal one of the New Gods, at least rip off Darkseid, the really good one!"

thanos.png

imagec6114bee1b2eb4e4.png

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• Thanos by rondiPaper.rar
    2 MB · Views: 165

charlison

10/23/23
brazil
Thanos wall hanging low poly papercraft
Kirby had done the New Gods, which I thought was terrific. He was over at DC at the time. I came up with some things that were inspired by that. You'd think that Thanos was inspired by Darkseid, but that was not the case when I showed up. In my first Thanos drawings, if he looked like anybody, it was Metron. I had all these different gods and things I wanted to do, which became Thanos and the Titans. Roy took one look at the guy in the Metron-like chair and said: "Beef him up! If you're going to steal one of the New Gods, at least rip off Darkseid, the really good one!"

thanos.png

imagec6114bee1b2eb4e4.png

Sponsored: Google Advertising