Ette
Printed File Format
PDF
Page(s)
Part(s)
Instruction Format
PDO
MBF-P03 Gundam Astray Blue Frame (MG ver.) [Ette] papercraft
As a mercenary, Gai gets into plenty of lopsided MS battles; that's why he designed a "Full Weapon" form for Blue Frame in which the MS is equipped with multiple bazookas and missile launchers that are also used by ZAFT's mobile suits. These armaments are solid projectile weapons that do not use much energy, allowing Gai to fight multiple enemies easily. They can be purged or discarded when necessary. He used this form when guarding the Eurasian Confederacy's Artemis space fortress.

Instruction: PDO

I3K0W.jpg

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• MBF-P03 Gundam Astray Blue Frame (MG ver.)[Ette].rar
    34.5 MB · Views: 1,916

paulf

4/6/21
MBF-P03 Gundam Astray Blue Frame (MG ver.) [Ette]

I3K0W.jpg
I am working on this right now. I am getting ready to work on the Arms and the shields but i have run into an issue and don't know if you know about it yet but the PDO 3D instructions for the Arm and shield have some issues. Parts of the fingers are off to the side so they don't print out on the templates and some of the parts for the shield are bunched together so you can't click on them separately. Wondering if that has been fixed and if so can i get the fixed files?

Reactions: yarakuci

thienlong095

Administrator
Staff member
3/28/15
I am working on this right now. I am getting ready to work on the Arms and the shields but i have run into an issue and don't know if you know about it yet but the PDO 3D instructions for the Arm and shield have some issues. Parts of the fingers are off to the side so they don't print out on the templates and some of the parts for the shield are bunched together so you can't click on them separately. Wondering if that has been fixed and if so can i get the fixed files?
https://paperzonevn.com/threads/phan-mem-be-khoa-mat-khau-file-pdo-bypass-pepakura-file.4454/ You can use this to assist you in editing the PDO file according to your needs 029.gif

Taro567

8/25/23
Peru
MBF-P03 Gundam Astray Blue Frame (MG ver.) [Ette] papercraft
As a mercenary, Gai gets into plenty of lopsided MS battles; that's why he designed a "Full Weapon" form for Blue Frame in which the MS is equipped with multiple bazookas and missile launchers that are also used by ZAFT's mobile suits. These armaments are solid projectile weapons that do not use much energy, allowing Gai to fight multiple enemies easily. They can be purged or discarded when necessary. He used this form when guarding the Eurasian Confederacy's Artemis space fortress.

I3K0W.jpg
GENIAL

Sponsored: Google Advertising