Printed File Format
PDF
Page(s)
Part(s)
Instruction Format
Edge ID
Lion dance head low poly papercraft
Dimensions: 14 x 13 x 18 cm

Lion dance is a form of traditional dance in Chinese culture and other Asian countries in which performers mimic a lion's movements in a lion costume to bring good luck and fortune. The lion dance is usually performed during the Chinese New Year and other Chinese traditional, cultural, and religious festivals. It may also be performed at important occasions such as business opening events, special celebrations, or wedding ceremonies, or may be used to honor special guests by the Chinese communities.

Learn more about Lion dacne at the article on Paper Iconic

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• Lion dance head papercraft.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 480

Paper Iconic

Wanderer
3/28/15
Earth
papericonic.gumroad.com
In preparation for the Lunar New Year a few years ago, I made a papercraft of a Lion Dance head. I used a variety of art paper with different textures and adjusted the eyes a little bit. I took a few days to find the papers and one day to build.​

84ece015b691d6352b42f3dae1a1a5a8.png
bfa0ed7c9f02d463f1605c5b02ed34b3.png
f33e28a5b212232b14cbc28893a1324f.png

obettt

9/12/23
Indonesia

Lion dance is a form of traditional dance in Chinese culture and other Asian countries in which performers mimic a lion's movements in a lion costume to bring good luck and fortune. The lion dance is usually performed during the Chinese New Year and other Chinese traditional, cultural, and religious festivals. It may also be performed at important occasions such as business opening events, special celebrations, or wedding ceremonies, or may be used to honor special guests by the Chinese communities.

• Care
Reactions: Remojado779

Montreux

9/29/23
philippines
In preparation for the Lunar New Year a few years ago, I made a papercraft of a Lion Dance head. I used a variety of art paper with different textures and adjusted the eyes a little bit. I took a few days to find the papers and one day to build.​

84ece015b691d6352b42f3dae1a1a5a8.png
bfa0ed7c9f02d463f1605c5b02ed34b3.png
f33e28a5b212232b14cbc28893a1324f.png
what kind of paper did you use? how thick was it?

• Love

Yeshon

10/26/23
3311 Cherry Camp Road

• Care

pepppp

1/15/24
Hospital

Cool

Sponsored: Google Advertising