Andre Auzier
Printed File Format
PDO
Page(s)
Part(s)
Instruction Format
PDO

Flamengo Funko papercraft​

I don't know this character very well, but I guess he represents the Flamengo football team, so I left the information as the team's as shown in the template instead of the specific character's name. If you know more information please let me know

image44e622ee2cd165e9.png

imageac5c874437c4c191.png

Clube de Regatas do Flamengo (Brazilian Portuguese: [ˈklubidʒiʁeˈɡataʒ du flaˈmẽɡu]; English: Flamengo Rowing Club) is well known as Flamengo. A Brazilian sports club based in Rio de Janeiro near Gavea, best known for professional soccer teams. .. The Club was specially established as a boat club in 1895 and only played its first official soccer match in 1912. Traditional Flamengo uniforms consist of a red and black striped shirt, white shorts and red and black striped socks. Since its completion in 1950, Flamengo has usually played home games in Maracana, Brazil's national stadium, with a few exceptions in recent years. Since 1969, Vulture (Portuguese: Urubu) has been Flamengo's most famous mascot.
Flamengo was one of Brazil's most successful sports clubs before its first establishment, after winning several titles in the Campeonato Carioca (Rio de Janeiro State League) during the Brazilian State League era in the 20th century. Established a position. 1959 Brazilian National Soccer Championship. He has won eight Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A, including the 1987 Copa do Brasil, three Copa do Brasil, and 37 Campeonato Carioca, and has been successful in Brazilian football. They are one of three clubs that have never been demoted from Brazilian Serie A. At the South American and World Games, the club's best achievements are the 1981 and 2019 Conquest of the Copa Libertadores and the 1981 Intercontinental Cup against Liverpool, led by the club's most iconic player, Zico. Flamengo's most intense and longest-running rivals are Rio de Janeiro's other "Big Four", Fluminense, Botafogo and Vasco da Gama.
Flamengo is Brazil's most popular club, with more than 40.2 million fans in 2020. It is also Brazil's wealthiest and most valuable football club, with annual revenues of R $ 950 million (€ 163.04 million) and a valuation of over R $ 2.9 billion (€ 469.21 million).

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• FLAMENGO FUNKO.pdo
    11.6 MB · Views: 184

bruce2018

9/15/23
brazil

Flamengo Funko papercraft​

I don't know this character very well, but I guess he represents the Flamengo football team, so I left the information as the team's as shown in the template instead of the specific character's name. If you know more information please let me know

image44e622ee2cd165e9.png

imageac5c874437c4c191.png

Clube de Regatas do Flamengo (Brazilian Portuguese: [ˈklubidʒiʁeˈɡataʒ du flaˈmẽɡu]; English: Flamengo Rowing Club) is well known as Flamengo. A Brazilian sports club based in Rio de Janeiro near Gavea, best known for professional soccer teams. .. The Club was specially established as a boat club in 1895 and only played its first official soccer match in 1912. Traditional Flamengo uniforms consist of a red and black striped shirt, white shorts and red and black striped socks. Since its completion in 1950, Flamengo has usually played home games in Maracana, Brazil's national stadium, with a few exceptions in recent years. Since 1969, Vulture (Portuguese: Urubu) has been Flamengo's most famous mascot.
Flamengo was one of Brazil's most successful sports clubs before its first establishment, after winning several titles in the Campeonato Carioca (Rio de Janeiro State League) during the Brazilian State League era in the 20th century. Established a position. 1959 Brazilian National Soccer Championship. He has won eight Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A, including the 1987 Copa do Brasil, three Copa do Brasil, and 37 Campeonato Carioca, and has been successful in Brazilian football. They are one of three clubs that have never been demoted from Brazilian Serie A. At the South American and World Games, the club's best achievements are the 1981 and 2019 Conquest of the Copa Libertadores and the 1981 Intercontinental Cup against Liverpool, led by the club's most iconic player, Zico. Flamengo's most intense and longest-running rivals are Rio de Janeiro's other "Big Four", Fluminense, Botafogo and Vasco da Gama.
Flamengo is Brazil's most popular club, with more than 40.2 million fans in 2020. It is also Brazil's wealthiest and most valuable football club, with annual revenues of R $ 950 million (€ 163.04 million) and a valuation of over R $ 2.9 billion (€ 469.21 million).
Gabigollll

Reactions: edowin
Sponsored: Google Advertising