Marvel Universe [Fantastic Four] The Thing / Ben Grimm

Anonymous

1/13/18
Thumbnail
Resources
Received from the internet, please help me if you know its origin.
Author
Unknown. I don't know who the author is, please help me if you know.
Printed File Format
PDO
Page(s)
Part(s)
Instruction Format
PDO
[Fantastic Four] The Thing / Ben Grimm papercraft

Benjamin Jacob Grimm, also known as the Thing, is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. He is a founding member of the Fantastic Four. Thing was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist Jack Kirby, and he first appeared in The Fantastic Four #1 (cover-dated Nov. 1961).

The character is known for his trademark rocky appearance, sense of humor and famous battle cry, "it's clobberin' time!" Thing's speech patterns are loosely based on those of Jimmy Durante. Michael Bailey Smith played Ben Grimm in his human form while Carl Ciarfalio played the Thing in The Fantastic Four film from 1994, Michael Chiklis portrayed the Thing in the 2005 film Fantastic Four and its 2007 sequel Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, while Jamie Bell acted the part in Fantastic Four (2015).

In 2011, IGN ranked the Thing 18th in the "Top 100 Comic Book Heroes", and 23rd in their list of "The Top 50 Avengers" in 2012. The Thing was named Empire magazine's tenth of "The 50 Greatest Comic Book Characters" in 2008.

imagea15c4daf70c7190b.png

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• [Fantastic Four] The Thing.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 232
Sponsored: Google Advertising