PDF
Page(s)
Part(s)
Instruction Format
PDO
Donquixote Doflamingo (Chibi) Ver.2 Papercraft
image2177434d74044dba.png

imageb8bb84b60e9714d6.png

Password on Video, 6 characters : (_ _ _ _ _ _)
Donquixote Doflamingo, nicknamed "Heavenly Yaksha", is the captain of the Donquixote Pirates. Prior to his imprisonment, he was a member of the Seven Warlords of the Sea with a frozen bounty of 340,000,000 Beli , as well as the most influential underworld broker under the codename "Joker". He is also a former World Noble, descended from the Donquixote Family.

He is the first son of the late Donquixote Homing and the older brother of the late Rosinante, both of whom he killed out of feeling betrayed by them. Doflamingo became the king of Dressrosa after taking the throne from Riku Doldo III eight years before the start of the series. He ruled the country tyrannically until he was stripped of his positions as a Warlord of the Sea and king after he was defeated by Monkey D. Luffy near the end of the Dressrosa Arc, being arrested alongside most of his crew members by Admiral Fujitora and locked up at Impel Down Level 6.

He is a major antagonist in the Marineford Arc where he took part in the Summit War of Marineford and sided with the Marines, along with most of the other Warlords of the Sea, and the primary antagonist of the Dressrosa Arc and the Dressrosa Saga as a whole, being the impetus for the entirety of the saga's events.

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• Papercraft Doflamingo - Craft-Tama.zip
    16 MB · Views: 263

Jaymz_Rulez

10/19/20
Because I respect an author who creates the file, and you can know the password after watching the video, it just takes 4 minutes!!!
Yeah... respect... like posting for free items that are sold elsewhere... 4 minute could be few or a lot, depending on people needings...

Reactions: ferchotime

BowBow

4/7/15
Thank you, Comedias are clever nor are you (your... you're... study grammar please)
There's no time to type a space that's going to make for the funny thing you see. I'm glad you finally had time to edit the comment and act like nothing happened. I believe you already have the password you need. You can do anything when you have time, right? :)))

Jaymz_Rulez

10/19/20
There's no time to type a space that's going to make for the funny thing you see. I'm glad you finally had time to edit the comment and act like nothing happened. I believe you already have the password you need. You can do anything when you have time, right? :)))
BTW: did you get some grammar lessons at the end?

Jaymz_Rulez

10/19/20
Hi, Grammar Master, Lord of Editing, Talented Comedian, Time-keeper.
Can I type "you r" or "u r"?
Now I understand why you have so much time to waste... you are a loser who does not have a life, a girl, not even a pet... I'm only wasting my time with you. Write what you like, so stupid you will always remain...

BowBow

4/7/15
Now I understand why you have so much time to waste... you are a loser who does not have a life, a girl, not even a pet... I'm only wasting my time with you. Write what you like, so stupid you will always remain...
It's a pleasure for you to spend time with me. Do you know why I like to tease you? Since you like to write in all caps. Your wonderful life must be filled with anger for you to behave that way. I thought successful people often knew how to control their emotions.

Jaymz_Rulez

10/19/20
It's a pleasure for you to spend time with me. Do you know why I like to tease you? Since you like to write in all caps. Your wonderful life must be filled with anger for you to behave that way. I thought successful people often knew how to control their emotions.
Aw! I just wrote in CAPS because of your lack of grammar ability so I though you were more able to understand. Now I know it was worth nothing... Better having emotions, strong emotions, that been flat like your life (and YOUR now is written the correct way...).

BowBow

4/7/15
Aw! I just wrote in CAPS because of your lack of grammar ability so I though you were more able to understand. Now I know it was worth nothing... Better having emotions, strong emotions, that been flat like your life (and YOUR now is written the correct way...).
Either you're not smart enough to realize it's sarcasm, or you only know to ignore the things you don't like and repeat them like a robot, or you don't even have an idea for the next speech. But don't worry, I'll help you keep this show going.
Uh hoho... Thanks for the grammar lesson. You light up my life, bringing joy to this boring life. You're like a generous angel who gives me many things. Can you tell me the password for this model, pleaseee? I and the audience are looking forward to hearing from you.

Jaymz_Rulez

10/19/20
Either you're not smart enough to realize it's sarcasm, or you only know to ignore the things you don't like and repeat them like a robot, or you don't even have an idea for the next speech. But don't worry, I'll help you keep this show going.
Uh hoho... Thanks for the grammar lesson. You light up my life, bringing joy to this boring life. You're like a generous angel who gives me many things. Can you tell me the password for this model, pleaseee? I and the audience are looking forward to hearing from you.
You want my password?!?!?!! Cadger!!!

Sponsored: Google Advertising