[CLOSED] Giveaway #1: 30days VIP account

• PaperzoneVN is a non-profit community, with content freely shared among its members.
    PaperzoneVN is not responsible for any Files posted by members themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper Toys

Staff member
3/28/15
www.fb.com
Credits Coin
0ℂ
Credits Point
0ℙ

Enter today for a chance to win PaperzoneVN 30 days VIP account.
>>> Giveaway in here <<<

Please follow the rules, I will be checking!
1. Like & follow
@PaperToysVN on facebook.
2. Comment below
the events post what you love about paper art (not required) and include PaperzoneVN username (required).
3. Like & share the events post public on your facebook profile and tag me! (@PaperToysVN)

The winner will be picked by a randomizer and will be announced on JUNE 5, 2021.
One entry per person and good luck!

(*) Only applies on facebook post. Clone accounts, or not doing all 3 steps will not be considered valid.

thienlong095

Administrator
Staff member
3/28/15
Credits Coin
0ℂ
Credits Point
0ℙ
Due to the reason of restoring and backing up data, posts and users may be lost from May 28th, 2021, 00:30 AM. Sorry for the inconvenience. Everyone access the link and follow the rules to keep participating in the giveaway!

Vì lý do khôi phục và sao lưu dữ liệu, bài viết và người dùng có thể bị mất từ 00:30 AM ngày 28/05/2021. Xin lỗi vì sự bất tiện. Mọi người truy cập vào link và làm theo nội quy để tiếp tục tham gia giveaway nhé!

Reactions: Galactic65

Paper Toys

Staff member
3/28/15
www.fb.com
Credits Coin
0ℂ
Credits Point
0ℙ

GIVEAWAY entries have closed and I was going to announce the winner. It would be lovely for them to wake up to some good news.
Congratulations to winner @tirga, you have won me prize.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, your support always blows my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock