Instruction Format
PDO

Chibi Thor by Mookeep papercraft​

Recommend paper weight for this 3D: 160 grams
Finished Dimension of this 3D paper model: H132 W174 D269​

chibi-thor-papercraft-model-ig22f39bd5ee9bf7550.jpg
chibi-thor-papercraft-model-ig13e804e54bc75c3d9.jpg
chibi-thor-papercraft-model-pin89e94f19659bc65b.jpg

2022-07-15-20_32_19-003-marvel-thor-v3-publish---Pepakura-Designer-43856d722df5427d2.png

new paper model be a super hero God of Thunder Tor Children's version ^_^ Haven't put any new paper models in a long time. This one actually finished a month ago. But in the past, I didn't have a lot of time, so I didn't bring the model for today, so I put it down first. In case anyone is interested, would like to try and see. I haven't posted a way to assemble it yet. because there is not much time I'll keep it and update it. But for those who want to try to assemble it I told you before that this one is very difficult to assemble. A small pair of tweezers is needed to assemble it. Roughly start from the head assembly first. by assembling from the piece that is the neck up then do the body To be assembled from the top half down. Then make the bottom up, bring them together and then attach the soles of the feet into the last piece. in the process of making shoes You will not be able to put it on if you glue it to the end. You have to gently wrap each piece around your feet and glue them together before you can do this. Although a little difficult But if you assemble it calmly, it probably won't take long. If you have a full day of free time It takes a day or two to complete.

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• Chibi Thor by Mookeep papercraft​.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
Sponsored: Google Advertising