Unknown.
Printed File Format
JPG
Page(s)
Part(s)
Instruction Format
PDO
[Bungou Stray Dogs] Osamu Dazai papercraft
Osamu Dazai (太宰 治, Dazai Osamu?) is a member of the Armed Detective Agency and former executive of the underworld organization, the Port Mafia.
Instruction: PDO

N2Gj.jpg

G3wf.png

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• Bungou Stray Dogs - Osamu Dazai.rar
    691.9 KB · Views: 1,454

autisticrui

7/15/22
Germany
Osamu Dazai (太宰 治, Dazai Osamu?) is a member of the Armed Detective Agency and former executive of the underworld organization, the Port Mafia.
i cant print the middle piece for the book (the piece outside the dotted line), and I cant move it because the file is locked, could you move it to a different spot please, if thats possible? or could you just give me a file with that one piece?

thienlong095

Administrator
Staff member
3/28/15
i cant print the middle piece for the book (the piece outside the dotted line), and I cant move it because the file is locked, could you move it to a different spot please, if thats possible? or could you just give me a file with that one piece?
the inside of the book is just blank pages, so it has been removed, you only need small pieces of paper to put in for the thickness of the book you want.

HunchoxX

12/15/23
Russia

N2Gj.jpg

G3wf.png
rttrt

Sponsored: Google Advertising