Unknown.
Printed File Format
JPG
Page(s)
Part(s)
Instruction Format
PDO
[Bungou Stray Dogs] Osamu Dazai
Osamu Dazai is a major character in Bungou Stray Dogs. He plays a hero's part the vast majority of the time but in the spinoff novel Dazai and the Dark Era, he was a villain. He is a former Port Mafia member, and during his time serving the Port Mafia, he could be attributed to half the profits the mafia made.

79Fq.png

fQd5I.jpg

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• Osamu Dazai.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,865

kirstenbijlsma4

8/18/23
the netherlands
Osamu Dazai is a major character in Bungou Stray Dogs. He plays a hero's part the vast majority of the time but in the spinoff novel Dazai and the Dark Era, he was a villain. He is a former Port Mafia member, and during his time serving the Port Mafia, he could be attributed to half the profits the mafia made.

79Fq.png

fQd5I.jpg
love it

Reactions: ferchotime

dazaiforlife

8/21/23
no

79Fq.png

fQd5I.jpg
so hot

dazaiforlife

8/21/23
no

79Fq.png

fQd5I.jpg
how do i make the papercraft seamless and also darken the linework in pepakura viewer
@riokan

marcelo34

1/15/22

79Fq.png

fQd5I.jpg
amei

axelcraft12

8/12/23
Philippines

79Fq.png

fQd5I.jpg
Nice

Dazai1

12/10/23
japon

79Fq.png

fQd5I.jpg

Sponsored: Google Advertising