Received from the internet.
Author
Unknown.
Printed File Format
JPG
Page(s)
Instruction Format
Blessed virgin Mary papercraft
Mary was a first-century Jewish woman of Nazareth, the wife of Joseph, and the mother of Jesus. The New Testament of the Bible as well as the Quran, the Book of Mormon, and the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, describe Mary as a virgin. According to Christian theology, Mary conceived Jesus through the Holy Spirit while still a virgin, and accompanied Joseph to Bethlehem, where Jesus was born.

image8b84acb8067abecc.png

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• mary.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 584

thienlong095

Administrator
Staff member
3/28/15
cái này là thể loại j ấy nhể 690.gif

slaverde1

10/3/23
Colombia
Manualidad de la Santísima Virgen María.
María era una mujer judía de Nazaret del siglo I, esposa de José y madre de Jesús. El Nuevo Testamento de la Biblia, así como el Corán, el Libro de Mormón y el Kitáb-i-Aqdas, describen a María como una virgen. Según la teología cristiana, María concibió a Jesús mediante el Espíritu Santo cuando aún era virgen y acompañó a José a Belén, donde nació Jesús.

linda imagen

pallu

3/14/24
peru
Manualidad de la Santísima Virgen María.
María era una mujer judía de Nazaret del siglo I, esposa de José y madre de Jesús. El Nuevo Testamento de la Biblia, así como el Corán, el Libro de Mormón y el Kitáb-i-Aqdas, describen a María como una virgen. Según la teología cristiana, María concibió a Jesús mediante el Espíritu Santo cuando aún era virgen y acompañó a José a Belén, donde nació Jesús.

gracias