World of papercraft
Printed File Format
PDF
Page(s)
Part(s)
Instruction Format
PDF
Batman papercraft
In early 1939, the success of Superman in Action Comics prompted editors at National Comics Publications (the future DC Comics) to request more superheroes for its titles. In response, Bob Kane created "the Bat-Man".[6] Collaborator Bill Finger recalled that "Kane had an idea for a character called'Batman,' and he'd like me to see the drawings. I went over to Kane's, and he had drawn a character who looked very much like Superman with kind of ...reddish tights, I believe, with boots ...no gloves, no gauntlets ...with a small domino mask, swinging on a rope. He had two stiff wings that were sticking out, looking like bat wings. And under it was a big sign ...BATMAN".[7] The bat-wing-like cape was suggested by Bob Kane, inspired as a child by Leonardo da Vinci's sketch of an ornithopter flying device.

Printed on A4 paper 250-350gsm
Height:650
Width:534
Depth:253

Batman1.jpg

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• batman_by_worldofpapercraf.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 476
  • batman_manual_by_worldofpapercraft.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 434

audibletouchdown

8/30/23
USA
Batman papercraft
In early 1939, the success of Superman in Action Comics prompted editors at National Comics Publications (the future DC Comics) to request more superheroes for its titles. In response, Bob Kane created "the Bat-Man".[6] Collaborator Bill Finger recalled that "Kane had an idea for a character called'Batman,' and he'd like me to see the drawings. I went over to Kane's, and he had drawn a character who looked very much like Superman with kind of ...reddish tights, I believe, with boots ...no gloves, no gauntlets ...with a small domino mask, swinging on a rope. He had two stiff wings that were sticking out, looking like bat wings. And under it was a big sign ...BATMAN".[7] The bat-wing-like cape was suggested by Bob Kane, inspired as a child by Leonardo da Vinci's sketch of an ornithopter flying device.

Printed on A4 paper 250-350gsm
Height:650
Width:534
Depth:253

Batman1.jpg

Awesome work. Thank you for sharing!

Sponsored: Google Advertising