PNG
Page(s)
Instruction Format
Star rating
2.00 star(s)
adb83903a584c1575da5b81a06df3ef7.jpg

df824f67a52eb9a3cf38ad22c3e1ca0c.png

My words:
This is my third figurine, and the first one I published. As it turned out, it is difficult not to make a figure in a 3D program, or then make it from paper, the most difficult thing is to color it. I really like this magical world and how magic works in it. I especially love his characters

About the figure:

25 cm high. In the photo, she has problems with her left leg (the photo is from the back, not the front), she corrected it on the printout. Also, I'm not very good at folding, so the photo is a little crooked

A little:
The girl Coco, who lives with her mother in a small village, has always been fascinated by the mysterious world of magic for as long as she can remember.
But only one who has a knack for it from birth can become a magician. So, in the end, she can only dream of the impossible. One day the sorcerer Kifli came to their house. It so happened that Coco watched him create magic seals and soon tried it herself...
This is a story about a girl who, due to an unfortunate accident, got a chance to fulfill her dream and plunge into the wonderful world of magic.

If anything, sorry for the crooked translation

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Attachments

• Coco.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Ivy777
Sponsored: Google Advertising