11/15/22
Earth
245b6ab101e558c7420e99a0bc8e04d8.jpg

Made by 楠山, a friend of mine, not me.

Sponsored: Google Advertising

Dranak

11/15/22
Earth
when will someone buy the models from taobao and bring them here for us , I really hope
It will but not yet. I often feel it frustrating that nowadays the Internet never shows as "intering" as its name suggests. People would rather hide their ideas and knowledge than share with each other, though it's often the case that acturally those knowledge they learn and tools(softwares, see gnu) they use are exactly from other sharers. This account is shared by we group so let me give an "official" reply here. We reach a consensus that we should open source any template less than about one year after it was published. Skadi is the first one. So if you have no way to get the printed version, you can just wait.
By the way, if there is a community or maybe irc channel for discussing papercrafts?

spee-chan

11/15/22
brasil
It will but not yet. I often feel it frustrating that nowadays the Internet never shows as "intering" as its name suggests. People would rather hide their ideas and knowledge than share with each other, though it's often the case that acturally those knowledge they learn and tools(softwares, see gnu) they use are exactly from other sharers. This account is shared by we group so let me give an "official" reply here. We reach a consensus that we should open source any template less than about one year after it was published. Skadi is the first one. So if you have no way to get the printed version, you can just wait.
By the way, if there is a community or maybe irc channel for discussing papercrafts?
you are right time will bring us what we want (the paper figure´s) it may take time but we need patience .

Reactions: ferchotime

lenguyendl86

4/17/15
I mean, don't wait passively. We can't just sit back and wait for someone else to bring you something. That's not how a community works. You have to learn to give and take in any relationship. But no matter how you choose to act, I will always respect.

spee-chan

11/15/22
brasil
don't wait passively. We can't just sit back and wait for someone else to bring you something. That's not how a community works. You have to learn to give and take in any relationship. But no matter how you choose to act, I will always respect.
and how could I give and take here? without seeming mockery but how then

Reactions: ferchotime
Sponsored: Google Advertising